Gubaidulla Bubi (Born in January, 1866 in Izh-Bubi village, Sarapul district, Vyatka province, currently the Agryz district of the Republic of Tatarstan) is the brother of Gabdulla Bubi and Mukhlisa Bubi. He studied at the Bubi Madrasah in Istanbul.
In 1895, after returning to his homeland from the Republic of Turkey, he began to rebuild his father’s madrasah together with his brother. During 1895-1911, he managed this madrasah and taught natural disciplines.
In 1911, he fell under repression in the Bubi case, and was later acquitted. After the destruction of the madrasah, he moved to live in Ufa and taught physics and geography in various madrasahs and schools. In total, he lived in Ufa from 1912 to 1924.
In 1924, Gubaidulla Bubi was appointed director of the Kazan Agricultural College, a position he held for two years. In 1927-1930, he worked as director of a school in Kokand, Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic.
Gubaidulla Bubi is the author of textbooks on geography, physics, natural science, ethics, grammar of the Tatar language, which were repeatedly reprinted in 1898-1917. He lived in Leningrad from 1930 until his death in 1938. The Bubi Family Museum was opened in Izh-Bubi village.