The department’s mission is to train devotees and religious personnel of religious organizations, specialists with in-depth knowledge of Islamic history and culture, spiritual education, and enlightenment through the implementation of educational programs based on a license for educational activities.
Main tasks of the department:
– Development and spiritual education of a Muslims based on the Holy Quran, the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad, and Sharia norms expressed in the ijtihad of the faqihs, in accordance with the madhhabs by implementing higher education programs in the field of Islamic theology;
– Fulfilling the demands of religious associations (local and centralized religious organizations, religious groups), the society and the state for competent specialists with higher education, including religious organization staff training;
– Training scholars, educational, and other staff for Russian Muslim spiritual boards and other Muslim religious organizations;
– Accomplishment of educational, scientific, humanitarian, social, cultural, educational, missionary, and management objectives;
– Facilitating the realization of every person’s right to an education while taking into account his or her religious and other views;
– Development of theological sciences through scientific research and application of findings in the educational process, increasing spiritual potential and strengthening moral foundations of society, achieving interfaith and interethnic peace, mutual respect and harmony among people of different nationalities and religions;
– Accumulating, preserving, and improving society’s spiritual, moral, cultural, and scientific values, disseminating information among the population, and boosting its educational and cultural level;
– Teaching Islamic education and enlightenment, Islamic religion and culture;
– Implementation of international cooperation (creation and maintenance of international contacts) in the Academy’s fields of action in accordance with Russian Federation legislation.
1A Kul Gali St., Bolgar, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Work hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 17:00.
8 (843) 473-15-19